A gap ceremony, grand establishing, or ribbon-slicing ceremony marks the official commencing of a newly-built location or the begin of an event. Within the case of bodily institutions, its grand beginning is probably preceded with the aid of a "soft beginning" or "smooth release" in which the establishment begins to function with little advertising, to permit testing of operations, processes, and facilities.
Our Unique Features
- Opening Ceremony Live
- Opening Ceremony Photoshoot
- Candid Photoshoot
- Guest Photoshoot
- Product Photoshoot
- Couple Poses – The Royal Shot!
- Funny Melodramatic Moments!
- Its Black. Its White!
- A Walk to Remember – The ‘Chal Mere Saath’ Shot!
- The ‘Can’t Wait to be with You’ shot!
- Romancing the Rains!
- The ‘I’ll take you Home’ shot!
- A li’l Privacy Please!
- Couple Swag!
- That ‘Catching a Few Moments Together’ shot!
- Status Update!
- Wedding Vows!
- Your First Dance!
- The Essential ‘Just Married’ Shot!
- The First Kiss!
- Mannadi Devi temple
- Sree Parthasarathy temple, Adoor
- Trichenda Mangalam Mahadeva Temple, Peringanadu
- Chennampalli Sree Dharmasastha Temple
- Pattupurakkal Devi temple
- Puthenkavil Bhagavathi temple
- Sree Narayanapuram Mahavishnu temple
- Mahalingeswara temple
- Mannadi Devi temple
- Poothamkara sree dharmasastha temple
- Chathannupuzha Bhattathrikovil Sree Mahadeva Temple
- Thengumthara Umamaheswara Temple
- St.Mary's Orthodox Church Karuvatta, Mathra Mariyam Pilgrim Centre
- St. Mary's Orthodox Syrian Cathedral
- Sacred Heart Malankara Catholic Church Adoor
- St. John Of The pass Latin Catholic Church
- Mar Sleeva church
- St. Paul's C. S. I. Church
- St. Thomas C. S. I. Church
- St. Mary's C. S. I. Church
- Immanuel Mar Thoma Church, Adoor
- St. Thomas Mar Thoma church
Adoor is famous for its contribution to arts and lifestyle, as well as for being the birthplace of famous personalities. Widely known events in Adoor include Ecumenical Conventions of Christian church buildings, Ezhamkulam Thookkam in Ezhamkulam Devi Temple, Gajamela at Sree Parthasarathy Temple, Thrichengamagalem Mahadeva Temple Ulsavam, Kodumon Chilanthy Temple, and so forth.p>Kozhencherry is a census city in Pathanamthitta district of principal Travancore vicinity (South valuable Kerala) in Kerala state, South India. It's one of the fundamental city within the Pathanamthitta, District. It's far at the banks of river Pampa. The principle appeal of Kozhencherry is the Maramon conference that's the second biggest nonsecular collecting in Asia. Christianity is the essential religion of Kozhencherry. The metropolis is the middle of Marthoma and Orthodox Christians.
Aranmula a suburb of Kozhencherry, is famous for its Parthasarathi Temple. That is the venue of the annual Snake Boat race at the Pampa, a water subject matter competition bringing in palliyodams (snake boats) from all around the nation, to which hundreds of vacationers are attracted each year. Aranmula a village close to Kozhencherry is well-known for its metal mirrors, known as Aranmula kannadi. This is the magic reflect of many a legend. It's a unique sort of [mirror], composed of a special steel alloy, rather than glass.
Ranni often spelled Ranny, is a small city in the Pathanamthitta district of Kerala, in India. The taluk headquarters is a small township on both facets of the Pamba River. Ranni is also certainly one of the largest taluks in Kerala. The renowned Hindu temple of Sabarimala is in this taluk, located approximately sixty-six km from the principle city, Ittiappara. Ranni is thought for its herbal surroundings, forests, hills, river and accurate climate.
Tiruvalla is a city and also the headquarters of the Taluk of the same name located in Pathanamthitta district within the state of Kerala in South India. The town city is unfolding over a place of 27.94 km², it's far the most important commercial centre in the district of Pathanamthitta.