Ordination is the procedure with the aid of which individuals are consecrated, this is, set apart as clergy to perform various spiritual rites and ceremonies. The procedure and ceremonies of ordination range with the aid of religion and denomination. One who is in preparation for, or who is undergoing the system of ordination is every so often known as an ordinand. The liturgy used at ordination is now and again known as an ordination.
Our Unique Features
- Full Function Photoshoot and Videoshoot
- Family Photoshoot
- Friends and Relatives Photoshoot
Our Photography Features
- Couple Poses – The Royal Shot!
- Funny Melodramatic Moments!
- Its Black. Its White!
- A Walk to Remember – The ‘Chal Mere Saath’ Shot!
- The ‘Can’t Wait to be with You’ shot!
- Romancing the Rains!
- The ‘I’ll take you Home’ shot!
- A li’l Privacy Please!
- Couple Swag!
- That ‘Catching a Few Moments Together’ shot!
- Status Update!
- Wedding Vows!
- Your First Dance!
- The Essential ‘Just Married’ Shot!
- The First Kiss!
The Syro-Malabar Catholic Church or Church of Malabar Syrian Catholics is a japanese Catholic foremost Archiepiscopal Church based in Kerala, India. It's far a sui iuris unique church in complete communion with the Pope and the worldwide Catholic Church, with self-governance beneath the Code of Canons of the eastern churches.